All Energy Pty Ltd works alongside leading technology and research organisations in order to deliver digital solutions for clients. Listed below are a selection of digital economy projects completed by All Energy Pty Ltd staff:
· Design and build-out of Software as a Service (Saas) Platform domains to provide simple user interfaces for "digitised" complex calculations. Projects include: www.myenergy.tech
· Real-time manufacturing plant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for optimised throughput. This project utilised Internet of Things (IoT) technologies for real time KPI notifications and trending in-shift. Project delivered in collaboration with Swinburne University of Technology for AMPC. Link: https://www.ampc.com.au/2018/05/Demonstrating-Trialing-of-an-Internet-Of-Things-Solution-for-Real-Time-Computation-and-Delivery-of-Plant-KPI
· SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) Platform that provides instant feasibility studies for energy cost reduction and renewable energy solutions for businesses in the red meat industry supply chain. This is a current project being delivered in conjunction with MLA.
· Commercial energy cost reduction tool “Energy Defined” supported via a Queensland State Government Knowledge Transfer Partnership. Link: https://advance.qld.gov.au/small-business/knowledge-transfer-partnerships/ktp-round-four-recipients.aspx
· Digital tool for screening / planning of UnityWater projects for integration of renewable energy biogas to power to thermal energy plant with associated cash flow analysis.
· Cloud-based SCADA system design for monitoring, control and optimization of a renewable energy facility.
· In silico model of a steam flaking and lot-feeding facility to enable scenario analysis of future power and thermal energy price fluctuations, impacts of energy retailer kWh and kVA changes, and technical / economic impacts of energy efficiency and power quality equipment [current project].
Gareth Forde, Principal Engineer of All Energy Pty Ltd, mentored a Hackathon team in the 2015 Unearthed competition. The team, Prickle, was awarded the young Innovators Award (https://unearthed.solutions/unearthed-brisbane-winners-real-time-coal-stockpile-monitoring/).
The solution utilized low cost sensing equipment and big data for real time monitoring to prevent crusher blockages (lower cap ex component parts, piggy back off existing SCADA / DCS systems to minimise costs, utilization of feed forward as well as feed back loops to optimize the process, opportunity to determine mineral composition data rather than just particle size data). This solution has applications to mineral processing and mining operations, any system utilizing grinding / comminution, agri-business and FMCG applications.
· Max Barnes, Process Engineer at All Energy Pty Ltd, has previous experience in automated quality assurance analysis of enzymes as animal feed supplements for a Brisbane-based international manufacturer and exporter.
· Advanced process modelling and design utilizing specialist software.
· Personalized dashboards for production team members, operations personnel and engineers.
· Big data, data analytics amd data trending.
· In-field data capture and analysis.